November 1, 2007
QuickAccessCM is a plug-in for easy access to frequently used folders,
documents and applications.
It can be used as a launcher, file commander or installer.
QuickAccessCM plugin provides the following independent modules:
- "Quick Access" with items for quick opening
- "Move To" with folders into which you often move things
- "Copy To" with folders into which you often copy things
- "Make Alias In" with folders in which you collect aliases
Is it any good? Check what people say about QuickAccessCM:
What is new in version 1.7.2 (Download)
- Maintenance update, rebuilt for Mac OS 10.5
- Italian localization by Roberto Rota and Alessandro
- German localization by "the Alien"
What is new in version 1.7.1 (Download)
- Fixed a problem with menu item separators sometimes appearing in incorrect places
- French localization thanks to Henri Leblanc
What is new in version 1.7 (Download)
- Added Finder's "Recent Servers" (Mac OS 10.4 only, optional)
- Added multilevel submenu support with path-like submenu name: "/First Submenu/Second Submenu/And So On"
- If you add an application to QuickAccess menu, you may ctrl-click on a document and use that application to open the document
- Universal binary (should be fine, but not tested much in Intel version)
What is new in version 1.6 (Download)
- Added Finder's "Recent Applications" and "Recent Documents" submenus (optional)
- Added real move across volumes (optional)
Menu behavior and usage
- You may deactivate any module you do not need with QuickAccessSetup
- "Quick Access" module is activated when you click on a desktop or
any object (file or folder). Optionally, this menu can be active in all applications.
- The first time you use "Move To" or "Copy To" modules you need to add a folder or disk to a menu, otherwise nothing will show when you click on a file (because the list of destination folders is empty).
- "Move To", "Copy To" and "Make Alias In" modules are activated when you click on any
- You can add any item (document, application or folder) to "Quick
- You can add folders or disks only to "Move To", "Copy To" and "Make Alias In" menus.
- QuickAccessCM stores items as aliases so if you move an item, the
menu will still point to the right object.
- You can remove item from menu by selecting it with option
(alt) key pressed.
- For "Move To", "Copy To" and "Make Alias In" only: you may choose to open the destination
folder after the copy or move. This can be done by holding the shift
key pressed when choosing an item in menu. Alternatively, if you always want
to open the folder after move or copy (without the need to hold the shift
key), you may set it via preferences (it is turned off by default).
If you want to see it before downloading and installing, please take a
look at QuickAccessCM Screenshots.
DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION: