InternetLocationCM was designed as a helper for Internet Location
files. Using this module you can:
- create a new Internet Location file on desktop with URL in clipboard,
- copy a URL from Internet Location file to clipboard.
Menu behavior and usage
- Module is activated when you click on an Internet Location file.
- Module is activated when you click on a desktop and you have a valid
URL in clipboard.
- The plugin can correct a URL broken by a line break (like carriage
return or line feed).
- The plugin can strip white chars at the beginning and end of a URL.
- The plugin can strip "<" and ">" at the beginning and end of
- Filename shortening options are available via preferences (for URLs
longer than maximum filename length).
- You may copy URLs from multiple Internet Location files.
- Support for Info-Mac pseudo URLs like "/info-mac/game/some-cool-game.hqx",
which you can get in Info-Mac Digest. You need to set your preferred Info-Mac
mirror in Internet Config (currently not possible in Mac OS X).
If you want to see it before downloading and installing, please take a
look at InternetLocationCM Virtual Desktop.