Command droplets are small standalone applications supporting
OnMyCommand command description format. Example droplets are
distributed with OnMyCommand. You can use OMCEdit to build OMC droplet
You may think of a command droplet as a GUI for CLI commands. It is not
the first or the only GUI wrapper available for Mac OS X. The
advantages of OMC droplet over other solutions are:
- If you use OnMyCommandCM you already know how to write command
descriptions for droplets
- The command description format is probably the most powerful,
most flexible and supports several execution modes
- You have OMCEdit to help you with command editing and droplet
- You can build dialogs in visual environment of Interface
Builder and connect commands to controls.
- Last, but not least, you have hundreds of commands in online
archive ready to be used.
Usage and Redistribution
Starting with version 1.7 the usage and distribution license was
changed to encourage development of droplets with OMC. The license is
You are free to create, use and redistribute command droplets for any
purpose, including commecial, as long as you give proper credit and not
misrepresent the origin of the software.
Icons for OMC Droplets
OMC 2.0 comes with one default Abracode
icon for droplets. Get more